There are currently no positions to fill.
We offer a framework where it is possible to innovate, create a real impact on the economic development of our region and develop yourself according to your aspirations.
Working for the SADC is:
- Participation in wide-ranging projects offering motivating challenges in a stimulating environment
- A small multidisciplinary team promoting knowledge-sharing
- A warm working place inside a heritage building
- The tranquility of a rural setting (opposite of traffic) near all services
- Choosing a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package