Helping Businesses Recover from a Crisis
Entrepreneurs, SADC is there to help you bounce back as quickly as possible.
Has your company been affected by the economic impacts of COVID-19 and is not eligible for federal support measures already in place?
SADC provides additional assistance through the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF PDC) to support businesses and organizations within its territory that requested federal emergency assistance related to COVID-19 but were found inadmissible or were refused.
The RRRF is a Canadian Government initiative that complements Canada’s Economic Response Plan put in place in response to COVID-19, and deployed in rural Quebec by the SADC network.
This support comes in the form of emergency financial assistance, loans of between $5,000 and $40,000 with flexible and favourable terms, as well as free technical assistance to help businesses recover from the crisis.
SADC de Papineau-Collines is responsible for administering the funds for its territory, the Papineau RCM, the Collines-de-l’Outaouais RCM and the Buckingham and Masson-Angers sectors.
To access the financial assistance program, you must be able to answer YES to ALL of the following questions*:
- Is your organization located in the Papineau RCM, the Collines-de-l’Outaouais RCM or in one of the following areas of the City of Gatineau: Masson-Angers or Buckingham?
- Are you a business, co-operative, non-profit organization (NPO) or self-employed?
- Do you confirm that your organization did not receive Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)?
- Is the decline in your revenues a result of COVID-19?
*Eligibility does not guarantee acceptance. The award will be based on a favourable analysis of the application.
- Loan of between $5,000 and $40,000 to meet working capital needs.
- The need for assistance must be for a maximum of 6 months.
- Portion of the loan (25%) is non-refundable if fully repaid by December 31, 2022.
- Possibility of a moratorium on the capital and no interest.
- Bank of Canada rates of prime plus 2% (TP+2) apply, with TP+0 interest rates for social socio-economic enterprises.
- This need for assistance must address only immediate (one-time) financial pressures on liquidity (working capital for small businesses or cash requirements for NPO) and must be a consequence of COVID-19.
- Assistance cannot be used for needs associated with reopening (e.g. capital and equipment).
You can also benefit from technical support and specific expertise in the following areas:
- Development of markets and business opportunities
- Improvement of web presence and digital practices
- Introduction to online commerce
- Social media strategy
- Communication and marketing strategy
- Adaptation to health measures
- Development of a financial continuity plan
- Sustainable development approach
APPLY FOR FUNDING
Documents to include with your application:
- Last year’s financial statements and most recent interim statements.
- Copy of a sample cheque marked “Cancelled” for direct deposit.
- Proof of refusal of other federal emergency measures for which you have applied.
- Bank statements for the last two months.
- Statutes and regulations of your business (if existing)
Our advisors are available to assist you with your application or to validate your eligibility.
Contact our team at 819-986-1747 or at [email protected]